New course: "Tantra for a New Age"

New course: "Tantra for a New Age"

Admin RMES -
Кількість відповідей: 0

Dear Vajra Flame Family,

"Tantra for a New Age" Master's 8-week online Meditation Course starts Sunday, April 2, 2023. "Tantra for A New Age" is a bit different type of course than what is usually offered. It will be a deep dive internally with a concentration on our breath as well as merging with Master’s chakras. My guess is that this will be quite an expansive experience with the potential of being a practice Master’s students will use for the rest of their lives. The weekly pod meetings will surely be a great support for both learning the breathing technique and the sharing of insights. My suspicion is that miracles that we cannot even imagine will occur.

The "Tantra for a New Age" course includes:
  • 5-live, ninety minute long, classes offered via zoom 
  • Instructions released weekly, over the 8 weeks, for the 6-Step Meditation Practice
  • Audio recordings of all live class lectures and all meditation practices
  • Placement in a small discussion group that meets weekly during the 8 weeks of the course
If you are considering taking Master DK’s new course, I would like to remind you that the early bird registration of $299 ends on March 12th. After that the course will be $349 and registration will close on March 30th.

Scholarships for up to 50% of the Early Bird Price are available.
Click here to submit your scholarship request.

Please join us on April 2nd at 9:30 am MST for the kick off of a life changing experience!

With Warm Regards,
Dale Goodwin
VFF Board President

"Tantra for a New Age" Course Overview
All Classes Start at 9:30 AM - MDT (Denver, CO)
tantra for a new age overview
For additional information about the course, CLICK HERE.